Main Synopsis – “Who We Are”
Trump Media & Technology Group's Streaming Video On Demand service will be a “Big Tent” platform offering broad-based entertainment rooted in free speech. In addition to the Social Media platform Truth Social, our SVOD platform TMTG+ will be the home for a wide variety of non-scripted, scripted, and original content.
Content Acquisition Professional
The team at Trump Media & Technology Group Streaming Video is seeking a creative, and seasoned leader to oversee content licensing and acquisition. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to put their stamp on a new and exciting SVOD platform. Our ideal candidate will be able to establish priorities and multi-task efficiently within a fast-paced environment while meeting strict deadlines.
What You Will Do:
- Identify content for licensing, Source ownership, and negotiate distribution rights for our SVOD platform
- Participate in all aspects of new business development (deal sourcing, financial analysis and forecasting, term sheet drafting, long-form drafting, contract negotiation, closing, on-going relationship management, etc.)
- Work with our legal team to manage installed base of contracts and negotiate renewals
- Manage and evaluate potential content distributors through content analysis, and market demand/appeal
- Prepare strategy documents, quarterly company updates, and board presentations about content deals and the overall media landscape
- Work with other teams (e.g. marketing, finance, sales) to support and manage relationships with existing partners.
- 5+ years’ experience in content acquisition for a major SVOD or content distributor/media company with a track record of personally closing high-value deals with major media companies or content distributors both domestic and international
- Experience working directly with legal teams in reviewing and drafting agreements
- Demonstrated passion and understanding of media landscape and solid understanding of streaming media technologies
- Proven problem solver
- Demonstrated mastery of verbal and written communication skills including the ability to cultivate internal and external relationships
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated experience in market analysis, competitive analysis and strategic thinking
- Ability to work independently and change direction frequently
- Demonstrated ability to work cross functionally
- Excellent project and time management skills
- BA/BS required. MBA and/or JD preferred
- Must be in a location that is +/-3 of EST
- Ideally able to work for any US employer without sponsorship.
- No Visa program currently.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Our Company is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Our Company makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.