Automate ALL the things…
Trump Media & Technology Group is seeking an automation evangelist who will lead the way for our DevOps environment building from the Metal up! The ideal engineer will bring their experiences, best practices, and a collaborative attitude to help drive DevOps initiatives. To be successful, one must effectively communicate with our development and operations teams to orchestrate the creation of solutions that can scale. The responsibilities include building a process for automation as well as contributing to the development of internal tools to achieve operational efficiency. Mention Pepe in your application so we know you read the description!
What you will do:
- You’ll have the unique opportunity to build from the metal up, so a passion for cloud infrastructure stacks and on-prem cloud infrastructure is ideal (I.e. no button pushers here..)
- Create, maintain, and scale infrastructure hosts and applications instances
- Design and implement secure automation solutions for development, testing, and production environments
- Build and deploy automation, monitoring, and analysis solutions
- Manage our continuous integration and delivery pipeline to maximize efficiency
- Implement industry best practices for system hardening and configuration management
- Secure, scale, and manage Linux virtual environments
- Develop and maintain solutions for operational administration, system/data backup, disaster recovery, and security/performance monitoring
- Continuously evaluate existing systems with industry standards, and make recommendations for improvement
- 5+ years as a DevOps / System Engineer
- Fluent command line expertise with Linux including writing shell scripts
- Networking fundamentals including modern VPN deployments
- Understanding of deployment lifecycle (SDLC) and understanding of Ruby, Python, Perl, Bash, or other interpreted languages.
- Experience deploying Terraform from scratch
- Experience building base images for use in cloud deployments with tools such as Packer
- Experience with secrets integrations
- Experience with version control software (git preferred)
- Advanced knowledge of Ansible configuration management with dynamic inventories
- Experience with monitoring and alerting infrastructures such as Prometheus, Grafana, or Loki monitoring.
- Prior start-up experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science
Why Truth Social?
We are a social media company dedicated to delivering users an engrossing and censorship-free experience. We believe users should be able to freely express themselves and engage with a rich diversity of viewpoints on a progressive, accessible platform. If you are interested in joining a company that is fast-paced, rapidly growing, and committed to free speech, please get in touch.
- Must be in a location that is +/-3 of EST
- Ideally able to work for any US employer without sponsorship.
- No Visa program currently.
- Position not available to 3rd party agencies.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Our Company is an equal opportunity employer that prohibits discrimination and harassment on the basis of any protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Our Company makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.