Truth Social's mission is to end Big Tech's assault on free speech by opening up the Internet and giving people their voices back. If this resonates with you, we are seeking an experienced and talented React developer to join our dynamic team. You will collaborate with our engineering and product teams to design and build application features that give our users a unique and electrifying social networking experience while securing the digital public square for free expression.
What you will do (responsibilities):
- Design and develop scalable features using React (and TypeScript and TailwindCSS if you have the experience).
- Utilize TypeScript to enhance the type-safety of our codebase, improving maintainability and reducing runtime errors.
- Implement and maintain a UI design system using TailwindCSS, creating responsive and visually appealing user interfaces.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including product managers, designers, and backend developers to define, design, and ship new features.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Ensure high code quality through code reviews, testing, and debugging.
- Participate in Agile development processes.
- At least 4+ years of professional experience in frontend development with a strong focus on React.
- Strong proficiency in writing clean, maintainable, and well-documented code.
- Familiarity with modern frontend build tools and workflows, including package managers (such as npm or yarn), transpilers (such as Babel), and module bundlers (such as webpack).
- Experience with version control systems, preferably Git.
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs and integration with backend services.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to debug and troubleshoot complex issues.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- A passion for continuous learning and keeping up-to-date with the latest technologies and frameworks.
- Experience with TailwindCSS.
- Familiarity with backend technologies such as Rails or Phoenix.
- Knowledge of state management libraries such as Redux.
- Experience with testing frameworks and tools, such as Jest, React Testing Library, or Cypress.
Why Trump Media & Technology Group?
We are a social media company dedicated to
delivering users an engrossing and censorship-free experience. We believe users should be able to freely express themselves and engage with a rich diversity of viewpoints on a user-friendly platform. If you are interested in joining a company that is fast-paced and committed to free speech, please get in touch.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Our Company is an equal-opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any protected characteristic in accordance with applicable with federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Our Company makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.